This Privacy Statement is intended to describe LvRNews.com.com’s privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by LvRNews.com.com is used and disclosed.
Please note that our co-branded websites (websites where LvRNews.com.com has presented content together with one or more of our business partners) may be governed by additional or different privacy provisions.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At LvRNews.com.com, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on our homepage and at every location where personally-identifiable information may be requested.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to LvRNews.com.com, including personal information. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
LvRNews.com.com collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a member of LvRNews.com.com
- you make online purchases;
- you register products online;
- you request support for a LvRNews.com.com product;
- you register for webcasts;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
LvRNews.com.com also collects personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows, expositions, bus stops,
coffee shops, greasy spoons, and dive bars.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- Your first and last name;
- Your title and your company’s name;
- Your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- Your e-mail address;
- Your telephone number;
- Any other identifier that permits LvRNews.com.com to make physical or online contact with you;
- Any information that LvRNews.com.com collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- Your LvRNews.com.com Username,
- Your LvRNews.com.com Password,
- Your credit card account information.
- Your dogs name.
- How you perfer your eggs cooked.
- How many licks it takes for you to get to the center of a lolipop.
- Your political party
- Your favorite color
- Your favorite smell
Using Your Personal Information
LvRNews.com.com uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
- register your products;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
- Send you pretty pictures of things
- Send you recycled electrons, we commonly refer to as email
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you assent, LvRNews.com.com will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
LvRNews.com.com may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
For your protection, LvRNews.com.com may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
LvRNews.com.com reserves the right to change this policy from time to time without notice to you. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site.